These are the projects that are complete enough that somebody could use the code or use the software itself. Each section is roughly sorted by the odds you could assume it will actually work to solve your problem.
- evaltrees — A simple term-rewriting interpreter that displays intermediate expressions.
- cbor2json — A simple tool to convert CBOR to JSON (and back).
- ttytheme — A utility to set colors in the Linux framebuffer console.
- resolution — A solver for the resolution problems in CSCI4511W.
- forth386 — A bare-metal Forth for i386 machines.
- fstlc — A simply-typed lambda calculus to Forth386 compiler.
- fbpdf-rs — A (much worse) clone of fbpdf written in Rust.
- extlint — An extensible linter for OCaml programs.
- nvlmm — A Linux mod manager for Fallout: New Vegas.
- luml — A very simple UML diagram generator.
- symbol (Docs) — Simple globally interned strings for Rust.
- cl-wadler-pprint (Docs) — An implementation of "A Prettier Printer" by Philip Wadler in Common Lisp.
I have lots of projects that get a few days or weeks of work, then I dropped. You can find these on my GitHub or SourceHut.